This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of SMBISAO.com (the Site).
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
- Information you provide to us when your register with the Site, including your company name, POC name, email address, corporate address and phone number.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, including name and email addresses.
- Information about your device or computer, including Log Data that may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Information about your visits to and use of the Site.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of Site products including first/last name, ,e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, and payment card information].
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our Site including chat room participation and cyber threat information.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Agents. [Describe the types of agents to whom the operator may disclose the information, why the operator may disclose it to them, and whether those agents can retain, store, or use the information for any other purposes–examples might include an outside shipping company used to fulfill and deliver orders, or a credit card company that processes sales transactions].
- Service Providers. We use third parties to provide credit card transaction on our Site. When you sign up for membership or products, we will share your name, email, address and credit card information to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide that service. The third party will have the ability to store that information for future use and charges based on receiving member permission to do so.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, including sponsors and partners to provide their offerings to you.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose to [describe any other types of third parties to whom the operator may disclose a user’s personal information] your [describe what information is disclosed], in order to [describe why the operator may disclose the information to these other types of third parties, and whether these other third parties can retain, store, or use the information for any other purposes].
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Site or to prove that a Member appropriately or inappropriately reported a breach IAW the CISA.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information.
Making Changes to Personally Identifiable Information:
This Site permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes by logging into your account and changing your personal details online.
If authorized, SMB ISAO may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that are related to mission of SMB ISAO.
Response to Do Not Track Signals:
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Our [site/service/app] responds to such signals by [if the site, service, or application takes action in response to such signals, describe the action taken and explain the basis for it; if the site, service, or application is unable to take action, state so and explain why; if the site, service, or application is able to take action but does not take action, state so and explain why].
We [do not allow/may allow] allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site, service, or application.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.